This morning when I woke up, my son gave me a piece of paper to read. It was something he wrote last night, which he probably forgot to give. Anyway, the message can be read only in front of the mirror. I think he learned it from one of the magazines from school. The message: “Hi pa, I miss you pa. I love you pa. Good evening pa”. Then, he told me, “I also wrote something for mama. Please don’t tell her because it is a surprise”. So sweet.
- ELIAS THE SWIMMER
- Sweet Caramel
- July 24, 2015, Friday, Gospel
- A LAZY Day
- The REAL Meaning of CHRISTMAS
- MERCURY DRUG STORE IN DAUIN?
- The 0.25 centavo face paint
- Alumni Homecoming
- EDUCATION + DETERMINATION + HARD WORK: A Positive Formula To Success
- Grace Before Meal
- Welcome Address: Recognition Day
- Altar Boy
- A Priest, an Army Man, and a Teacher